For FETE information go to the FETE tab and follow the links.
NAIDOC WEEK CELEBRATION commencing Monday 1st August.
- Monday 1 August – 9am NAIDOC Assembly in the Hall. All welcome.
- Tuesday 2 August 9:00am–1:15pm Mitch King (NORPA) – dance/movement workshop Yrs 3/4/5 and (Indigenous students from other grades)
- Wednesday 3 August 1:15pm – NAIDOC BBQ (sausages, kangaroo) lunch in front of Hall for Indigenous students and Parents
- Thursday 4 August – Dolphin Dreaming visit – (Byron Bay Arakwal Mob)
9am – 10am K – 1
10am – 10:55am Yrs 2 -3
11:30am – 12:30pm Yrs 5 -6
- Friday 5 August 9:00am–10:55am – Solid Mob Health Team visit, to work with Year 5 & Indigenous students.
Kinder 2017 Orientation Program
Parent Information Session – Days for students
- Tuesday 11th October 6pm in the Kinder classrooms.
- Children day visits commence Thursday 20th October and will continue each Thursday until Thursday 10th November.
- From 9:15am and conclude promptly at 10:30am.
- Children will need to wear comfortable casual clothes and bring something for recess (piece fruit, a drink and a hat)
- Parents are asked to take the children to the Kindergarten classrooms each Thursday morning and pick them up at the Kinder classrooms.
Enrolling now for 2017
Application Forms maybe downloaded from the School Website or picked up from the School Office.
Term 3 commences Tuesday 19th July for students.
For Active Kids Vacation Care – July Program go to the Active Kids tab to the left of this page.
Pupil Free Days for 2016 –
Monday 18th July
Friday 23rd September
Last day of the 2016 school year for students is Friday 16th December.
Class Requirements for 2016 – Click here and scroll down
Annual School Report 2014
Annual School Report 2015